We believe that parents are a key element to the life of our school community.
Parents are able to support the school community through Support Networks each year. The Support Networks focus on two main areas.
- Welcoming and farewelling new families
- Supporting our Mothers and Fathers Day stalls
- Providing assistance on our school's Feast Day and Harmony Day
- Bingo and Disco Family night
- Being a tutor in our school reading program
- Book covering of Learning Studio resources
If you would like to volunteer to help at school, please contact the school office and ask for a Volunteer Form.