At Mother Teresa we foster in students a strong sense of community and pride.
This is why we require all students to wear their full uniform, especially when representing the school at sport or for any other purpose.
We ask parents to ensure that they are familiar with our school uniform and grooming guidelines below.
|Girls Summer (Terms 1 & 4)||Girls Winter (Terms 2 & 3)|
|Boys Summer (Terms 1 & 4)||Boys Winter (Terms 2 & 3)|
|Sport Summer||Sport Winter|
Please note that the Dress Uniform is worn Monday and Friday. The Sports Uniform is worn Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday unless otherwise specified.
Other Uniform Expectations
We have a number of other grooming and uniform expectations that must be followed in addition to the uniform guidelines above. Please ensure that you are familiar with these expectations.
- No leggings under the uniform
- Hats must be worn to and from school and on the playground all year round. Mother Teresa follows the 'no hat - no play policy'
- Hair cuts are to be appropriate for school (no mullets, spiking, no. 1 haircuts, rats tails, zig zags, razoring or over gelled hair)
- Hair longer than collar length is to be tied back with the hair accessory in school colours
- Hair is not to be coloured for either boys or girls
- Jewellery should consist of simple studs, sleepers & watches
- Crosses & religious icons to be worn under the uniform
- Only clear nail polish is permitted
- All socks must cover the ankles
School uniforms may be purchased from OZ Fashions, 115-127 Parramatta Road, Granville.
Oz Fashions trading hours are Monday to Friday between 9am and 5:30pm, or Saturday between 9am and 4pm.
Hats and ties can also be purchased at the school office.